Monday, August 23, 2010

Introducing.... Mrs. White


Hola! Yo soy Mrs. White la maestra Bilingue de segundo grado. Este sera mi segundo ano en la escuela McKenzie y estoy muy feliz de ser la maestra de su hijo/a. Un poco sobre mi; mi esposo se llama Daniel, tenemos una nina, Vivian, de 2 anos y un gato llamado Frank. En mi tiempo libre me gusta pasar tiempo con mi familia, jugar y leer con Vivi. Me encanta ver peliculas e ir de compras. :)

Hello! I am Mrs. White, the second grade bilingual teacher. This will be my second year at McKenzie and I am very happy to teach your children. A little about myself, my husband's name is Daniel, we have a daughter, Vivian, who is two years old and a cat named Frank Noodle of the same age as Vivian. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, playing and reading with Vivi. I love watching movies and shopping with my mom. :)


1 comment:

  1. Frank Noodle is a funny name for a cat. My son and my son-in-law are also named Daniel.

    ReplyDelete