This is the home of the amazing McKenzie Second Grade. Our teachers are Mrs. McLaughlin, Ms. Bishop, Mrs. White (Bilingual), Mrs. Walker (ESL) and Miss Smith (1st/2nd grade class). We will have a fun year writing, learning, experimenting, and having a great time in second grade.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Sharing Our Writing
Sharing our stories is one of our favorite things to do.
That's great you get to read your stories. Ask your teacher sometime if you can come read your story to Mrs. Winters in the office. I love hearing stories too!
I love your picters.
ReplyDeleteThat's great you get to read your stories. Ask your teacher sometime if you can come read your story to Mrs. Winters in the office. I love hearing stories too!
ReplyDeleteLove reading about your stories and seeing such great readers!
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Mrs. Rogers
Fourth grade would love to hear your stories also!
ReplyDelete