Alejah: I am thankful for my city which is Dallas because it has lots of food and has a good place to live.
Sophia: I am thankful for my dogs and they go on walks with me because they play with me all the time. They are nice to me. They play fetch.
Asia: I am thankful for my birthday because it is my favorite holiday and it is my favorite day.
Christian R: I am thankful for all my friends because they play with me when we're still outside. When we line up we race.
Ja'Corey: I am thankful for my friends because when I am bored I play with my friends.
Marc: I am thankful for my dogs because they hug and kiss me a lot and I love them.
Jaden: I am thankful for the love I have when I get hugs and kisses because I love my family. I like when my family helps me and when they ask me to help them.
Kendrick: I am thankful for McKenzie for doing work and reading because it's a brilliant place to have fun with friends and others.
Jonathan: Mi papá porque me ayuda a cargar cosas pesadas.
My dad because he helps me carry heavy things.
Adam: Mi perro Max porque corre mas rapido que yo.
My dog Max because he runs faster than me.
Antonio: Mi vida porque no quiero que me muera.
My life because I don't want to die.
Diana: Por mi hermanita, Azul, porque me hace reir.
My little sister, Azul, because she makes me laugh.
Gustavo: Mi mamá, Silvia, porque me compra cosas.
My mom, Silvia, because she buys me things.
Yarel: Mis amigas Joana y Diana porque jugamos juntas.
My friends Joana and Diana because we play together.
Caitlyn C: I am thankful for my family because they say every day they love me. They are funny. Mommy and Daddy love me and take care of me and always be nice to me.
Damien: I am thankful for my dollar because I work every day. I am saving my six dollars because I can buy something from Toys R Us.
Diego: I am thankful for my teacher, Ms. Bishop because she teaches us math and science and she is the best.
Nadia: I am thankful for soccer because I just love it. It's my favorite sport because I love the professional players. They go to the next step in soccer. I love watching them.
Caitlin M: I am thankful for my friends that I can talk to because I play with my friends and talk to them and meet them at the park.
Savannah: I am thankful for my bows because they are different kinds. They have swirls. It is blue and zebra.
Madalyn: I am thankful for my birthday because it is special. I have cake, ice cream, and punch. I get gifts. I am surprised when somebody turns on the lights.
Natalia: I am thankful for my birthday. I get to have cake, presents, and everybody celebrating it because it makes me happy and my cake is delicious.
Caitlyn C: I am thankful for my family because they say every day they love me. They are funny. Mommy and Daddy love me and take care of me and always be nice to me.
Damien: I am thankful for my dollar because I work every day. I am saving my six dollars because I can buy something from Toys R Us.
Diego: I am thankful for my teacher, Ms. Bishop because she teaches us math and science and she is the best.
Nadia: I am thankful for soccer because I just love it. It's my favorite sport because I love the professional players. They go to the next step in soccer. I love watching them.
Caitlin M: I am thankful for my friends that I can talk to because I play with my friends and talk to them and meet them at the park.
Savannah: I am thankful for my bows because they are different kinds. They have swirls. It is blue and zebra.
Madalyn: I am thankful for my birthday because it is special. I have cake, ice cream, and punch. I get gifts. I am surprised when somebody turns on the lights.
We all have so many things to be thankful for! I am grateful to be at a great school! Love, Mrs. Rogers
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for being married to Mrs. Walker. She is wonderful. I am also thankful for all of her students. She loves to teach and spend time working with each of you.
ReplyDeleteRandy Walker