The Turkey Trying to Escape
By Alejandra
Once there was a turkey and farmer. The turkey heard the farmer say that he is going to cook the turkey. So the next day the turkey was going to escape. So the turkey did. The farmer came outside and the turkey was not there. The turkey did not know where he was, but the turkey was at the forest. Then he found an airplane. He hopped on the airplane. Then he found a button. The turkey did not know what it was for, so he pushed it. Then the airplane went in the air. Then it went down and the turkey landed on a house. He saw the farmer in his truck trying to find the turkey. Be could not find him so he left.
Turkey’s Escape
By Andrew
“Help me!” a turkey screamed. A farmer said, “Hey! Come back here, you!” Then the turkey stopped running and had a plan. He quickly ran to the hay of the farm. Then he took out a cup. He put water in the cup but it wasn’t just any kind of water. It was magic water! Then the farmer found him! (The water turns humans, objects, and animals into...COWS!) He spilled the water on the farmer. Then, In 3 seconds, the farmer was a cow. Then the turkey ran away! He was thinking of a place to go to the desert: to hot for him, Forest: too many wild animals, Zoo: did not want to be in prison. He did that, but he couldn’t find one (The nearest was 77 miles). He would never make it unless he had a very, very, very fast car (or a motorcycle). He saw a motorcycle driver driving a motorcycle. The turkey hid behind an Acacia tree. He saw it. It could go 107 miles per hour. When the motorcycle driver took a break, the turkey jumped onto the motorcycle without permission and drove it out the gate. He also took the helmet. (76 miles later), he bumped a rock and broke the motorcycle. And the turkey got hit to the ground. Sadly it was now 1 more mile away. He was too sleepy to go that far. He got up but then fell back down and snored. This time he got back up and ran faster than the speed of light! He bumped into something. It was prison. He ran inside and got in a cage. But it was a cage with an arrested farmer. “Help me again!” screamed the turkey. The farmer yelled, “Hey! I’m gonna get you! Hey! Come back!” and then he was in a cage as food. Then he realized it was all a dream. But then a girl named Sally saw the turkey and said, “Hey, mommy! Can we buy this turkey? Please!” “Okay, Yes. And plus, it’s only 1 dollar. But why?” “Because it’s the color of a rainbow. And I love rainbows.” “NO!!!” screamed the turkey. This must be a nightmare. But…it wasn’t. But he got out. Then somehow he got transported back in. And the turkey said, “I give up.”
Run Away
By Corey
Once there was a turkey that lived on a farm and a farmer wanted to kill the turkey. But the farmer couldn’t find him. He looked everywhere for him. He was behind him. He looked back. The turkey layed the farmer couldn’t see him. So he ran to find a new home. He went from Spain to Dallas. The farmer kept looking. The farmer found the turkey. The turkey ran as fast as he could. The turkey tripped. He couldn’t get back up so he tried as hard as he could. He got up. He went back to Spain. So the farmer couldn’t find him. Then the farmer went back to Spain and found him. The turkey punched and kicked. The farmer never came back again.
The Turkey’s Get Away
By Eric
If I was a turkey and a farmer tried to catch me I would hide in his car. Then when he comes in his car I would bite him in his hand and then I would jump out of his car and run away. Then when I got to the city I would go into somebody’s house and eat their food and drink all their juice. I would get out of their house and live in the forest where the farmer can’t get me.
Farmer Alert
By JaCorey
If I was a turkey and a farmer wanted to catch me I would bite him and run away. I would go ride in a limo. If he was still looking for me I would live in a dumpster so he could not find me.
If I Was a Turkey
By Lizzy
I am a turkey and a farmer is getting me. So I got on a bus and ran away. The farmer followed me. I went to Hawaiian Falls. The farmer went to Hawaiian Falls so then I went to Space. Then I flew on a pool. I said, “That was awesome!” The farmer found me. I was running for my life. The farmer fell in the mud. I got away!
The Little Chicks
By Rodney
Once upon a time there were chicks and one farmer. The chicks wanted to go to a new home. So the little chicks ran from home. The little chicks saw a new home so they went to see the home. Somebody opened the door. It was a little girl. She said, “Look, mom. There are little chicks.” And the little chicks stayed there.






I love all of the stories you wrote! You are all becoming great authors! Keep practicing and you will get better and better! I cannot wait to read about your gingerbread men.
ReplyDeleteI am proud of you all!
Love,
Mrs. Lewis
Your stories are really good. Did your families enjoy them as much as I did? Mrs. McLaughlin
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your stories. You have such great imaginations! Keep up the grest work.
ReplyDeleteYour writing ROCKS!!! I can not wait until you all are 4th graders!
ReplyDeleteAndrew- I LOVE how you used voice in your story. WAY TO GO!!!
Exciting and suspenseful stories. I'm glad that the turkey remembered to wear the helmet on the motorcycle. Safety is important!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the wonderful stories.
Randy Walker