Roller coasters
Yara:
I like roller coasters because you get to make your own rollercoaster and you get to put your own marble in it. You get to have partners with you. We get to go outside and do it.
Ben:
I liked that I had fun making roller coasters. The best part was when the marble went through the loop.
Collin:
Roller coasters are cool because you can roll the marbles down the pipe.
JaCorey:
Roller coasters are so fun. The marble goes super fast because if you lift the tube up and the marble goes down, gravity is pulling it down.
Marc:
We made roller coasters at the park. There was a lot of space to do the roller coasters, and it was fun.
Lizzy:
To make a roller coaster we put tape on the tubes to connect them. Then we went outside with marbles to make it like a roller coaster. My team went to the swings to make our roller coaster and the marble rolled down the tube. We put a loop near the middle and we started the marble up at the top.
Mia:
How to Make a Roller Coaster
First you get a tube and a marble. Then you could make a loop in the tube. Then you could make the marble go through the loop. If it doesn’t, you have to try it again. Next, put another marble in the tube and let it go through the loop. When the marble goes into the loop it will be easy to do it again.
Corey:
You have to start the marble at the top of the pipe and then the marble will go faster. If you start the marble at the bottom of the pipe it won’t go.
Asia:
I like it when my marble slides down the roller coaster. I like it when my marble rolls down the tube and flies across the room.
Kynnedy:
We used tape to put the tubes together to make a roller coaster. We went outside and put our tube down the straight slide. Then I put my marble down the tube. It worked!
Felipe:
The roller coaster needs a lot of speed for the marble to go through three loops. Then, if that works you could try four loops.
Nina:
We put tape on two pipes to hold them together. We tried making the marble go through a loopty-loop. It didn’t work. We tried doing it a different way by putting the loopty-loop farther down. We put one of the pipes up. We put the marble down on the pipe. When we tried it again it worked.
Eric:
My favorite part of making roller coasters was when we put Asia’s jacket over the tube. When the marble went down the tube it landed inside and went deep all the way to the back of her jacket.
Christian:
My Awesome Roller Coaster
First you get a marble and a tube with some tape. Then you tape the tubes together. After that you put some marbles on the tube. Then the marbles roll down the tube to the bottom.
Alejandra:
When you are making a roller coaster you have to make sure that the tube is going down so you can send your marble down. Then make sure somebody is there to grab the marble when it comes down. Then you can make another roller coaster.
Mykaela:
My group and I put tape on the tubes and we put them together. We put the marbles in the tubes and the marbles went down the slide. We made a loopty-loop. We tried to put the tubes around the swings but it didn’t work.




I really enjoyed reading about your roller coasters! They are so much fun to make and watch your marbles go fast! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!The roller coasters are so cool.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you can learn and have fun at the same time. Mrs.Kolendo
I Like playing the marble game we did a loop and it worked.
ReplyDeleteNic
I like when we made ROLER COASTER and it was fun.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ALL OF THE THINGS YOU DID LOVE NADIA
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!!!I can't believe I made three loop going up all the way to the floor
ReplyDeleteMichael
this 6 weeks me and my class went to ms m class room we learn about rolluckster we had so much fun summer jade clayton
ReplyDeleteI hope some of you get a chance to ride a roller coaster at Six Flags or somewhere else. It is both scary and fun at the same time. That will help us understand how the marble feels. :)
ReplyDeleteRandy Walker