Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dress up as a book character!

Today teachers and students dressed up as their favorite book character.





Our school had a parade of book characters.
We really enjoyed watching all the creative costumes.


3rd Grade Junie B. Jones teachers
Henry, Jessie, and Violet from "The Boxcar Children"
Ed, Ted, and Ned from "Rhyming Dust Bunnies"
Laura Ingalls Wilder from "Little House on the Prairie"
"The Wizard of Oz"
"The Three Little Pigs"
"If You Give A Mouse A Cookie"
Little Red, Grandma, and the wolf from "Little Red Riding Hood"

4 comments:

  1. I like the little red riding hood by Michael G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look scary Mrs.white

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun to see all the book characters. I hope you all want to read some new books now and find out more about some of these characters!!

    Happy reading! I also liked seing you outside reading on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came by the school today and saw everyone outside reading. What a beautiful day to be outside. The pictures on the blog show some really "rad" costumes. Great job!

    See if you can identify this character who is in books, movies and cartoons:

    Hint #1 – I always wear a blue sailor shirt with a red bow tie and a cap


    Hint #2 – I get angry very easily and start talking really fast


    Hint #3 – My speaking voice can sometimes be hard to understand


    Hint#4 – I have three nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie


    If you guessed Donald Duck you are correct!

    Randy Walker

    ReplyDelete