This is the home of the amazing McKenzie Second Grade. Our teachers are Mrs. McLaughlin, Ms. Bishop, Mrs. White (Bilingual), Mrs. Walker (ESL) and Miss Smith (1st/2nd grade class). We will have a fun year writing, learning, experimenting, and having a great time in second grade.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Read-N-Feed Growing Readers
We had some amazing Children's Book Week activities. Thank you to those who set up a fun week for us.
Today we all wore green and shared snacks while we were reading. We love growing readers.
We also get a little silly when we have fun reading and snacks.
I love to hear about you reading books. I love to read too!! You can learn alot, read really silly stories and try to figure out a mystery. Keep reading this summer!!
I love to hear about you reading books. I love to read too!! You can learn alot, read really silly stories and try to figure out a mystery. Keep reading this summer!!
ReplyDelete