Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Play Day 2011

Play Day was Tuesday, May 31st. We had a great time, even though it was hot.

Ready for relay races




Cup Stacking

Marc up in the air!






Teacher Talk

Patiently waiting for the fun to begin

Staying busy while waiting for the fun to begin


Second grade runners in the first through third grade race

Bat spinning

More bat spinning

Tug of War

Relay races




Soccer


Grown-ups vs Mrs. McLaughlin's class


Through the hoola hoop

2 comments:

  1. Play day looks like so much fun!!!!!!!!

    I want to wish all of you the best summer ever. It has been fun writing to your blog all year and I really enjoyed getting to see many of you on College/Find the Leprechaun Day. Can't wait to see what you do next year. Happy adventures!

    Randy Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had fun at playday. It looks like you had some great games, and time to rest!! Have a wonderful summer and keep reading!

    ReplyDelete