Thursday, September 23, 2010

Personal Narrative

Last week we started writing our personal narratives.  We hope you enjoy reading our stories.


Christian R:
Me and my family went to the pool.  When we got to the pool I ran to the pool and jumped.  Splash!  I got everyone wet.  Then they got me wet on purpose.  Then I went under water.  Then I pretended to be a shark.  I came up and scared everyone.  Then we left.

Sebastian:
I went outside.  I hate getting my dog, but I had to.  Now let’s go to the good part.  My dog growled at me.  Grrrrr!!!  He was chasing me.  Aaaaaahhhhhh!  Then I got him and my brother came outside.  Then I took fleas off my dog with my brother.  Then it was a good day.

Ryan:
I went to the water park.  My mom came with me.  Me and my mom went into the water castle.  There was a giant bucket of water.  It tipped over and splash!  We got soaked.  My friend Kylie and her mom, Amanda, my, and I were being pulled around a giant rock surrounded by water.  My mom helped me when the water was pulling me away from her.  In the water park there was a place with waves.  My mom and Amanda were sitting in the wavy water while me and Kylie were in giant floats.  The waves were pushing us away from our moms.  In the water park there were other giant water slides and they were yellow.  There were some water beds.  They had handles, so we layed down on our stomachs and we slid down the slide.  I was scared.  At the park they had life jackets at water land.  It was fun because there were giant mushrooms.  Kylie brought her life jacket.  On the mushrooms was a waterfall.  Me and Kylie went through the waterfall and under the mushroom.  We left the water park.


Alejandra:
When it was the first day of school I was happy to learn about math and get books so I can get smart and to read chapter books.  I want to draw and color stuff so the drawing looks good.  Then I did my work at my table.


Eric:
It happened at my house that was my sixth birthday.  There was cake at my birthday.  My friends were there, and my cousins were there, too.  There were presents, too.  It happened at 8:00 on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really good action stories. You did a great job of describing your activities. Thank goodness for water parks and swimming, since it has been very HOT this summer.

    Randy Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs. McLaughlin and I am going to leave a comment about your writing.

    OOPS! that was sort of an uninteresting way to start my comment. I need someone who can help me write a more interesting beginning sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I can see from the post that I have great writers in my class.

    ReplyDelete