Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scientists

This week we learned about scientists. Enjoy some of our work and see what we learned.


Andrew said, " A scientist studies animals and their habitats."


Alejandra said, "A scientist studies stars in the sky to see stars with a telescope."


Marc said, "A scientist studies cats and their bones and their blood."


Mia said, "A scientist sees a butterfly."


Angelo said, "A scientist is a guy who discovers tornadoes."


Corey said, "A scientist studies rocks."


Ben said, "A scientist discovers plants."








6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are learning about science. It was my favorite subject in school! I still learn lots about science from my sons Joey and Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd Grade,
    I'm so proud of each and every single one of you.
    You all did great on the scientist. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun seeing your illustrations and reading what you wrote. I can tell we have a lot of smart 2nd graders this year!
    We read about some of the things scientists do. One of the things that scientists do is communicate. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scientist! You all are sooooooo smart! I can't wait to read more about what you are learning. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The illustrations you drew are wonderful! Great artwork! When I was young, we had a TV show called "Watch Mr. Wizard". It was to help children learn about science. In more recent years, TV had a science show called "Bill Nye the Science Guy". You may have seen it on TV. He has a web site at billnye.com. His current topic is Venus. If you like astronomy, check it out.

    Randy Walker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone

    Stephanie Alvarez

    ReplyDelete